Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Qubo Indoor Camera.
Note : Get steal deals and loots directly to your telegram. Join our channel now – t.me/dnlalerts . Know more.
How to Answer and win Qubo Indoor Camera? :
1 . Download Amazon App from here
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which car manufacturer makes the Electric Vehicle known as Leaf?
Ans – Nissan
Q2) Which player scored 2 goals for Atletico de kolkata in the final on Saturday to claim an unprecedented third Indian Super League title?
Ans – Javier Hernandez
Q3) The Adventures of a Daredevil Democrat’ chronicles the story of which former Indian Chief Minister?
Ans – Biju Patnaik
Q4) In which city are the recently restored tombs of Taramati and Premamati located?
Ans – Hyderabad
Q5) What kind of device is SuCheck, developed with assistance from the Indian Council of Medical Research?
Ans – Glucometer
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 28th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020