Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and win Rs.5000.
How to Answer and win Answer and win Rs.5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
Ans – Priyanshu Rajawat
Q2) The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason College of Civil Engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?
Ans – Roorkee
Q3) The first women to serve as the Chief Minister (CM) of any state in India was ________ . She served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Sucheta Kriplani
Q4) Mudhumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5) The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?
Ans – Sahib, Sindh and Sultan
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 21st Oct 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 Nov 2019