Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Bose soundbar 700.
How to Answer and win Bose soundbar 700? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) As a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi, the day 2nd October is known as the International Day of __ . Fill in the blanks
Ans – Non-Violence
Q2) H.J Alter, C.M Rice ,M. Houghton were declared the winners of the 2020 Nobel Prize for Physiology/Medicine for discovering which virus?
Ans – Hepatitis C
Q3) Isher Judge Ahluwalia, a Padma Bhushan recipient who recently passed away, was known for her expertise in which subject?
Ans – Economics
Q4) Formerly named Place de l’Étoile, this monument resides in which city?
Ans – Paris
Q5) Who is the CEO of the company that manufactures this product.
Ans – Satya Nadella
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 18th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 October 2020