Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and win Rs.5000.
How to Answer and win Answer and win Rs.5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) She was the first woman to win a Nobel prize, is the only woman to win the Nobel prize twice, and is the only person to win the Nobel prize in two different scientific fields. She was born on this day (7 November) in 1867. Who is she?
Ans – Marie Curie
Q2) In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Ans – Norway
Q3) Which of the following acids is used in a battery?
Ans – Sulphuric Acid
Q4) If you compete in a race and overtake the 4th person, which position would you find yourself in?
Ans – 4th
Q5) In international Morse code, which English alphabet is represented by the shortest/smallest code, a single dot?
Ans – E
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 7th 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 Nov 2019