Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
How to Answer and win Answer and win Samsung Galaxy Note 10? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Where would you find Stonehenge, the prehistoric monument?
Ans – England
Q2) The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Ans – Moscow
Q3) Indian field hockey team recently qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020. When did Indian men’s hockey team last win a gold medal at the Olympics?
Ans – Moscow Olympics , 1980
Q4) What is the official playing time of the full version of the Indian national anthem?
Ans – 52 Seconds
Q5) The ‘Statue of Liberty’ in New York was gifted to the United States by a European country. Which country is this?
Ans – France
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 6th 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 Nov 2019