Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which Indian Has Recently Been Elected The Chairman Of The WHO Executive Board?
Ans – Harsh Vardhan
Q2) Which Of These Is An Amazon Prime Series About A ‘Virtual Afterlife’ Starring Robbie Amell In The Lead Role?
Ans – Upload
Q3) Maharana Pratap Singh I, Whose Birth Anniversary Was Celebrated In May, Was The 13th King Of Which Kingdom?
Ans – Mewar
Q4) Which Of These Platforms Added A New Feature Titled ‘Bedtime Reminder’ To Help Its Users Reduce Screen Time?
Ans – YouTube
Q5) Carmen Reinhart Has Been Appointed As The New VP And Chief Economist Of Which International Organisation?
Ans – World Bank
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 28th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 June 2020