Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Vivo S1.
How to Answer and win Vivo S1? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ And ‘A Flight Of Pigeons’ Are Books Written By Which Author Born On 19th May?
Ans – Ruskin Bond
Q2) This App Introduced By Google, Crossed 50 Million Downloads In May 2020 And Has A Tab Focused Presentation Mode. Which App Is It?
Ans – Meet
Q3) Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore And Navi Mumbai Were The Only Cities To Receive Which Of These Statuses From The Government?
Ans – Five Star Garbage Free Cities
Q4) Since March 27, At 8 PM Every Day The Eiffel Tower Sparkles For An Extra 10 Minutes, Displaying What Message?
Ans – Merci (Thank You)
Q5) National Anti-Terrorism Day In India Is Observed On The Death Anniversary Of Which Famous Indian?
Ans – Rajiv Gandhi
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 24th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 June 2020