Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch.
How to Answer and win Fossil Explorist Smartwatch? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) May 12 is celebrated as International Nurses Day to commemorate the anniversary of whose birth?
Ans – Florence Nightingale
Q2) Sanya Malhotra is playing which famous Indian’s daughter in an upcoming Anu Menon movie starring Vidya Balan?
Ans – Shakuntala Devi
Q3) The K League recently restarted with Jeonbuk Motors hosting Suwon Bluewings. K League is the national football league of which country?
Ans – South Korea
Q4) Recently discovered HR 6819 is the closest-known of what celestial phenomenon/object to Earth?
Ans – Black Hole
Q5) Which country recently became the 30th country to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization?
Ans – North Macedonia
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 23rd May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 June 2020