Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Sony Playstation 4.
How to Answer and win Sony Playstation 4? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which plant species was recently removed from the ‘tree’ category by amending the Indian Forest Act, 1927?
Ans – Bamboo
Q2) The latest edition of which game series is titled ‘Valhalla’?
Ans – Assassin’s Creed
Q3) What nine-letter term serves as a noun or adjective that refers to the current holder of a political office?
Ans – Incumbent
Q4) Which app, founded by Zhang Yiming, recently crossed 2 billion downloads?
Ans – TikTok
Q5) Which of these football leagues is set to restart on 16th May, 2020 after the stoppage due to the COVID-19 crisis?
Ans – Bundesliga
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 15th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 May 2020