Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung S20.
How to Answer and win Samsung S20? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The Rajya Sabha passed ‘The Mineral Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020’, which proposes to commercialise the mining of which mineral?
Ans – Coal
Q2) The Indian Navy recently supplied essential food and relief materials to which flood-hit country?
Ans – Madagascar
Q3) Who recently broke a 21-year-old record for the most wickets by a fast bowler in a single Ranji Trophy season?
Ans – Jaydev Unadkat
Q4) Who is the only Indian player to feature in the official 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup team of the tournament?
Ans – Poonam Yadav
Q5) National Vaccination Day is observed on March 16th. This day, first Oral vaccine for which disease was given in India?
Ans – Polio
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 29th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020