Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Bose Bluetooth Headphone.
How to Answer and win Bose Bluetooth Headphone? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Arpit Vasavada was the Man of the match in the final of which tournament that concluded recently?
Ans – Ranji Trophy
Q2) Y. Farrell and S. McNamara were given the 2020 Pritzker Prize, making them the first 2 women to share which profession’s highest honour?
Ans – Architecture
Q3) More than 3,500 gathered in a small town in France to break the world record for most people dressed as which fictional characters?
Ans – Smurfs
Q4) World Consumer Rights Day is observed on March 15th, on a day when which US president declared the four basic consumer rights?
Ans – John F Kennedy
Q5) Which team won their maiden Ranji Trophy title this year after earning a 44-run lead in the first innings vs Bengal in the final?
Ans – Saurashtra
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 27th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020