Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which Baroque-style ________ is located in Trevi, Rome? It is one of the most popular tourist destination in Italy.
Ans – Fountain
Q2) Which Punjab MLA recently launched his own YouTube channel ‘Jittega Punjab’ to share his views with the people of Punjab?
Ans – Navjot Singh Sidhu
Q3) Which Indian state and World Bank have signed a USD 80 million loan to boost agriculture and water management in the state?
Ans – Himachal Pradesh
Q4) Which challenge has gone viral on TikTok, amid the Corona-virus outbreak to create awareness on safe practices, popularized by American singer Gloria Gaynor?
Ans – Hand-washing Challenge
Q5) For the first time in its history, tech giant Microsoft has appointed a person for which role?
Ans – Chief Scientific Officer
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 26th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020