Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has lifted up restrictions to allow Indian airlines to provide what service to all its passengers?
Ans – In-flight Wi-Fi
Q2) Tintin Eleonora Emman is the middle name of which famous activist?
Ans – Greta Thunberg
Q3) After PM Narendra Modi and Rajinikanth, which actor is set to feature in an edition of ace adventurer Bear Grylls’s ‘Man vs Wild’ show?
Ans – Akshay Kumar
Q4) Which English Premier League team’s 44-game unbeaten run came to an end after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Watford on February 29th?
Ans – Liverpool
Q5) Indian tycoon Yusuff Ali, has become the first Indian to receive Saudi Arabia’s premium residency. He is which company’s chairman?
Ans – Lulu Group
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 23rd March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020