Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win OnePlus TV.
How to Answer and win OnePlus TV? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Raja Parba, where Mother Earth is celebrated, is a festival in which Indian state?
Ans – Odisha
Q2) Which space probe team recently won the highest award by the International Astronautical Federation (IAF) – the 2020 IAF World Space Award?
Ans – Chang’e-4
Q3) Bulbul is a Hindi language horror ﬁlm, from the production house of which actress?
Ans – Anushka Sharma
Q4) What is the name of Boston Dynamics’s robot dog- famous on the internet, now available for general sale at $74,500?
Ans – Spot
Q5) Which country has been named the President of the UN Security Council for August 2021?
Ans – lndia
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 27th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 July 2020