Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Ans – Japan
Q2) Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called “Bapu Bhavan” in Pune?
Ans – National Institute of Naturopathy
Q3) What kind of competition is ‘Vendee Globe’ that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Ans – Yacht Race
Q4) Which country is this airline from?
Ans – Switzerland
Q5) Aslo known as ‘Bibendum’, identify this popular mascot for a multi-national company.
Ans – Michelin Man
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 8th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021