Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who recently became the first ever badminton player to earn over half a million USD in prize money in a single year?
Ans – Kento Momota
Q2) Good Governance Day is observed in India each year on the same day as which of these occasions?
Ans – Christmas
Q3) Pyjamas are Forgiving’ and ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’ are books written by which celebrity born on December 29th, 1974?
Ans – Twinkle Khanna
Q4) In the 2nd week of December 2019, who changed her Twitter bio to ‘A teenager working on her anger management problem’? (It has changed since then)
Ans – Greta Thunberg
Q5) Which famous rock band collaborated with AR Rahman to create the song ‘Ahimsa’?
Ans – U2
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 6th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Jan 2020