Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 5000.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Jallikattu, India’s official entry in the International Feature Film category at the 93rd Academy Awards, is made in which language?
Ans – Malayalam
Q2) Hassyan Clean Coal Power Plant, the first coal-based power plant of the Arab Gulf region, is located in which city?
Ans – Dubai
Q3) What oganisation’s name would complete the title of this book: “Going Public: My time at ____” written by UK Sinha?
Ans – SEBI
Q4) Parisians often refer to this monument as “Laa Dame de Fer”, which means what?
Ans – The Iron Lady
Q5) These graffitis are dedicated to which famous painter?
Ans – Salvador Dali
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 4th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021