Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Alexa Echo Dot.
How to Answer and win Alexa Echo Dot? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Recently approved by the cabinet, PM-WANI scheme intends to provide the Indian public with access to what?
Ans – Wi-Fi
Q2) UNESCO-Bangabandhu award to recognise sustainable job creation is named after the former PM of which country?
Ans – Bangladesh
Q3) Ankita Ravinderkrishan Raina is the current Indian No. 1 in women’s singles in which sport?
Ans – Tennis
Q4) The eggs shown here were cooked in what way?
Ans – Poached
Q5) Name this traditional Japanese martial art that uses bamboo swords.
Ans – Kendo
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 14th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021