Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and win Rs 5000.
How to Answer and win Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which organisation maintains the ‘Stolen Works of Art Database’?
Ans – INTERPOL
Q2) In 2019, who became the first batsman to score more than 20000 international runs in a decade?
Ans – Virat Kohli
Q3) Dadasaheb Phalke Award is India’s highest award in which of these sectors?
Ans – Cinema
Q4) Mandu Festival is organised by the tourism board of which Indian state?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q5) Christina Koch recently set the record for the longest ______ by a woman. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – Spaceflight
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 13th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Jan 2020