Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
Ans – Washington DC
Q2) As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
Ans – Mount Everest
Q3) The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organised by UN marked the ﬁfth anniversary of what?
Ans – Paris Agreement
Q4) Which city is this , that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup ﬁnal in the last decade?
Ans – Rio De Janeiro
Q5) Which of these would you use while playing this sport?
Ans – Mongolian Draw
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 13th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st January 2021