Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and win OnePlus TV.
How to Answer and win Answer and win OnePlus TV? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which venue in Australia traditionally hosts the ‘Pink Test’ at the beginning of the year to raise money for breast cancer sufferers?
Ans – SCG
Q2) Who among these is NOT one of the four directors of the short film ‘Ghost stories’?
Ans – Anurag Basu
Q3) Planck’s Law and the Hypothesis of Light Quanta is a publication by which scientist born on 1st January who collaborated with Einstein?
Ans – Satyendra Nath Bose
Q4) January 4th is celebrated as _______ day, in honor of a Frenchman who developed a tactile writing system? (Hint : This invention is a blessing for blind people around the world)
Ans – World Braille Day
Q5) The name of which of these traditional Indian technique in the textile field comes from a Sanskrit word meaning ‘to tie’?
Ans – Bandhani
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 10th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Jan 2020