Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The IMO has launched an initiative where citizens would be able to record realized weather and upload local weather conditions. Expand IMD
Ans – lndia Meteorological Department
Q2) Which of these is the name of an upcoming Bollywood film starring Vineet Kumar Singh?
Ans – Aadhar
Q3) Who has been awarded the ICC Men’s Test Cricketer of the Decade award?
Ans – Steve Smith
Q4) This animal’s gender is determined by the temperature of the sand they are laid in. What is it called?
Ans – Sea Turtle
Q5) ‘Zazu’ in ‘The Lion King‘ was this bird. What is it called?
Ans – Hornbill
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 4th February 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st March 2021