Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Ans – Subhash Chandra Bose
Q2) Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Ans – Suriname
Q3) India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which tountry leads this list?
Ans – South Africa, Adelaide
Q4) Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Ans – Easter Sunday
Q5) Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Ans – Prairie dogs
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 3rd February 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st March 2021