Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Sony 1000XM3 Headphones? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who played the role of an imaginary version of Adolf Hitler in the movie Jojo Rabbit?
Ans – Taika Waititi
Q2) Which Vietnamese city, with a dazzling new street circuit, is the latest addition to the F1 calendar?
Ans – Hanoi
Q3) Pravasi Bhartiya Kendra has been renamed after which late Union Minister?
Ans – Sushma Swaraj
Q4) As per the Guinness World Records, the current oldest living man on the earth belongs to which country?
Ans – Japan
Q5) _______ is the highest award for a military unit in India. It was recently bestowed on INS Shivaji which comprises of 130 Officers and 630 sailors of the Indian Navy. (Fill in the Blank)
Ans – President’s Colour
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 25th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 Mar 2020