Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 5000.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The Second Season Of Which Series Created By Raj Nidimoru And Krishna D.K Is About To Air From February 2021?
Ans – The Family Man
Q2) Brian Acton, One Of The Founders Of Signal Foundation In 2018, Co-Founded Which App With Jan Koum?
Ans – WhatsApp
Q3) In January 2021, Who Moved Up To No. 2 In The ICC All Rounder Rankings?
Ans – Ravindra Jadeja
Q4) Name This Popular Jamaican Singer And Songwriter
Ans – Bob Marley
Q5) In Which City Would You Find This Famous Structure?
Ans – Sydney
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 1st February 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31st March 2021