Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and Win Apple iPhone XS.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Apple iPhone XS? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
Ans – Hymn for the Weekend
Q2) What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
Ans – Sphinx
Q3) In the Lion King, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Ans – Sawadi
Q4) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820. He fought for women’s right as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
Ans – West-Bengal
Q5) Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
Ans – Peru
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 12th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020