Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win GoPro Hero9.
How to Answer and win GoPro Hero9? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) With 1 million followers, which country’s central bank- responsible for the regulation of their banking system, is most popular on Twitter?
Ans – India
Q2) Which English actor has written songs for Taylor Swift under the pseudonym ‘William Bowery’?
Ans – Joe Alwyn
Q3) In November 2020, which country sent a mission to explore the deepest part of the oceans, the Mariana Trench?
Ans – China
Q4) In which year did this football legend lead his country to a FIFA World Cup win?
Ans – 1986
Q5) Name this superfood that NASA recommends to the astronauts.
Ans – Quinoa
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 20th December 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30th December 2020