Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Fossil Smartwatch.
How to Answer and win Fossil Smartwatch? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The movie ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ features which of these actors playing the role of inspector Jatil Yadav?
Ans – Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Q2) Bathynomus raksasa is the name of the 14 legged sea cockroach recently discovered by researchers in which ocean?
Ans – Indian Ocean
Q3) The third unit of the Kakrapar Atomic Power Project (KAPP-3) recently achieved its ‘first criticality’. Which Indian state is it in?
Ans – Gujarat
Q4) Which smartphone recently became the first ever phone in the world to be launched via an Augmented Reality event?
Ans – One Plus Nord
Q5) Lalji Tandon, who recently passed away at 85, was the presiding governor of which state?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 7th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 31 August 2020