Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Honor 10 Lite.
How to Answer and win a Honor 10 Lite? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which of these was written by William Shakespeare?
Ans – Taming of the Shrew
Q2) Sportsman Anthony Amalraj recently won a historic bronze medal for India in a World Tour held in Australia. Which sport does he play?
Ans – Table tennis
Q3) In the DC comic books, what is the name of the planet that is Superman’s home?
Ans – Krypton
Q4) Akshay Kumar occupies the number 33 spot in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list which mentions the world’s highest paid entertainers. Who has topped the list this year
Ans – Taylor Swift
Q5) In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
Ans – Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 7th Aug 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019