Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Honor Band 4.
How to Answer and win Honor Band 4? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 1983
Q2) The Indian Army built a bridge over the river Indus in a record time of 40 days and it is the longest suspension bridge in Leh. What is it called?
Ans – Maitri Bridge
Q3) Comets and asteroids which enter the Earth’s surroundings due to the gravitational pull of nearby planets are called NEOs. What does NEO stand for?
Ans – Near-Earth Objects
Q4) Israel’s Aerospace Industries is the first in the world to send a privately funded mission to the moon. True or False?
Ans – True
Q5) The name for which type of pants has its origins in the city of Genoa in Italy?
Ans – Jeans
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 27th Aug 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 Sep 2019