Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Honor Band 4. Stylish band to track your steps, heart beat and more.
How to Answer and win a Honor Band 4? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Ans – Aglet
Q2) The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Ans – Dilip Prabhavalkar
Q3) Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Ans – Nitrogen
Q4) An A2 size paper is smaller than an A4 size paper.
Ans – False
Q5) The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Ans – The Shape of Water
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 19th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 April 2019