Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy A50. A 25 MP selfie camera for selfie lovers and more power packed smartphone.
How to Answer and win Samsung Galaxy A50? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) ‘Olympus Mons’ is the largest mountain in our solar system, and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Ans – Mars
Q2) Who is the first ever Indian woman to win a Silver medal at the Olympics?
Ans – P. V. Sindhu
Q3) Birds have no teeth, so they break down their food in the ___ before digesting it.
Ans – Gizzard
Q4) Chinmay Prabhu, a 20 year old Indian entered the Guiness Book of World Records in 2018, for solving the highest number of pyraminx (pyramid-shaped Rubik’s cubes) — under water.
Ans – True
Q5) The world’s first ‘zero-waste’ commercial flight operated from Sydney to Adelaide and disposed all waste via compost, reuse or recycling. Which airline was it?
Ans – Qantas
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 5th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 June 2019