Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.5000.
How to Answer and win Rs.5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Agni, Aakash, Bijli, Vayu, Fani and Ockhi are all names _____. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Cyclones
Q2) A myth states that men have one less rib in their chest as compared to women. But that is untrue. So, how many ribs bones are there in a human body?
Ans – 24
Q3) Which cricketer broke Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara’s records to become the fastest batsman reaching 20,000 international runs across formats (tests, ODIs and T20s)?
Ans – Virat Kohli
Q4) Resul Pookutty won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire. Which category did he win in?
Ans – Sound Mixing
Q5) When is the International Olympic Day observed every year?
Ans – 23rd June
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 7th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019