Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.20000 pay balance.
How to Answer and win Rs.20000 pay balance? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The first ever computer virus was created in 1971. What was it called?
Ans – Creeper
Q2) India’s highest railway station (in altitude) is serviced by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World heritage site. Where is it located?
Ans – Ghum
Q3) Mini Mathur and Cyrus Sahukar are starring in this all-new comedy by Amazon Prime Video which is produced by Dia Mirza. What is the show called?
Ans – Mind the Malhotras
Q4) For the first time in India, a drone was used to successfully transport blood from a remote health centre. In which state was this incredible feat achieved?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Q5) On 9th June 2019, Rafael Nadal cinched his 12th French Open win. Who did he play the finals against?
Ans – Dominic Thiem
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 20th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 July 2019