Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera.
How to Answer and win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Kabir Singh, a film starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani is a remake of which popular Telegu film?
Ans – Arjun Reddy
Q2) Fernando Torres has announced his retirement from football. Which country does he play for?
Ans – Spain
Q3) What is the name of the technology used to make telephone calls over the internet?
Ans – VoIP
Q4) Hakuna matata’, roughly translates to ‘there are no troubles’. It was popularized in English by the 1994 Disney movie, The Lion King. Which language does this phrase belong to?*
Ans – Swahili
Q5) NASA has announced that it will be sending a robot to look for life on Saturn’s moon, Titan. What is the name of the robot?
Ans – Dragonfly
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 9th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019