Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Oppo F11 Pro.
How to Answer and win a Oppo F11 Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans – The Coca Cola Company
Q2) Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Ans – False
Q3) In the recently concluded IPL 2019, which player won the ‘Purple cap’ for being the leading wicket-taker of the tournament?
Ans – Imran Tahir
Q4) In which city would you find Capitol Hill, the seat of the government and an old residential neighborhood?
Ans – Washington DC
Q5) The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Ans – Nelson Mandela
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 22nd May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 May 2019