Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Fitbit Versa Smartwatch.
Another quiz can be found when you follow Step 1 below
How to Answer and win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What is the name of the fictional Arabian city where the story of Aladdin is based?
Ans – Agrabah
Q2) Videos of the world’s first (and most rare) albino giant panda were captured recently. Where was this albino panda seen?
Ans – China
Q3) The retired judge of Indian Supreme Court Justice Madan B Lokur has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji.
Ans – True
Q4) Who is the youngest Member of Loksabha in the history of Indian Parliament?
Ans – Chandrani Murmu
Q5) Murray Gell-Mann was the Nobel Prize Laureate in 1969 who passed away recently. For which field did he win the Nobel Prize?
Ans – Physics
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Fashion Quotient Oneplus 7 quiz :
- This footwear and apparel brand shares its name with an American wild cat, which also features in its logo. Which brand is it?
Ans – PUMA
2. Which of these popular styles of sunglasses were originally developed in 1936 for military pilots to protect their eyes while flying?
Ans – Aviators
3. Products from which of these brands can you exclusively shop for only on Amazon.in?
Ans – Symbol
4. Which of these is a type of men’s formal shoes?
Ans – Oxford
5. Which of these designers’ products can you find on the ‘Designer Boutique’ on Amazon?
Ans – All of the above
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 11th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 June 2019