Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win a Apple Watch.
How to Answer and win a Apple Watch? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Who developed the theory of evolution in the famous book ‘On the Origin of Species’?
Ans – Charles Darwin
Q2) Long before Google, there have been other search engines on the internet. But which one was the first?
Ans – Archie
Q3) Vicky Kaushal released the first look of a new film (his first horror movie) called ‘Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship’. Who plays the female lead in the film?
Ans – Bhumi Pednekar
Q4) The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup started its eighth edition on 7th June. Which country is hosting the tournament this year?
Ans – France
Q5) The last film that Satyajit Ray directed before he passed, was based on one of his own short stories, Atithi. What was the film called?
Ans – Agantuk
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 17th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 July 2019