Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.1000.
How to Answer and win Rs.1000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which country recently launched the world’s largest independent solar energy plant?
Ans – UAE
Q2) Designer Jony Ives recently quit his job. He worked with the company for 20 years and was even knighted at Buckingham palace. He was the Cheif Design Officer for which organization?
Ans – Apple
Q3) Which actor is returning to play James Bond in the new film Bond 25?
Ans – Daniel Craig
Q4) Opera is described as art, architecture, music, theatre, and text all coming together to tell a story. In which country did opera, as we know it today, first began?
Ans – Italy
Q5) In the Disney live-action remake of Lion King, Beyonce has sung the female vocals for the English version. Who will sing in the Hindi soundtrack?
Ans – Sunidhi Chahan
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Amazfit Verge Quiz :
- Amazfit Brand Of Smartwatches Comes From Which Of The Following Parent Companies? Ans – Huami
- Huami Is The Exclusive Provider Of Wearable Technology For Xiaomi, And Also The Maker Of ______ Range Of Activity Trackers. Fill In The Blanks. Ans – Mi Band
- Which Of These Is NOT A Smartwatch By Amazfit? Ans – Amazfit Speed
- Which Of The Following Is A Feature Of Amazfit BIP Lite? Ans – All Of The Above
- The Amazfit BIP Lite Can Provide Up To ______ Days Of Battery Life On A Single Charge. Fill In The Blanks. Ans – 45 Days
Intel Quiz :
- Before it was coined as Intel, the company was known as __ when it was founded in 1968. Fill in the blanks. Answer – NM Electronics
- Who among these is the inventor of the USB? Hint – He led the team at Intel that created the protocol. Answer – Ajay Bhatt
- Question 3 – Which of these phrases is associated with the brand Intel? Answer – Experience what’s inside
- Question 4 – The first ever commercially available microprocessor by Intel was used in which device? Answer – Calculator
- Question 5 – Which of these is the latest in the Intel processor family? Answer – Core i9
Maggi Fusian Quiz :
- MAGGI Fusian is a new range of noodles from MAGGI with flavors inspired by which cuisine? Answer: Asian
- Flavors from which of these cities/countries is NOT part of the MAGGI Fusian noodle range? Answer: Cape Town
- Inspired by pan-Asian cuisine, Maggi Fusian will be launching in a range of 3 unique flavors. Which of the below is NOT a flavor it will be available in? Answer: Korean Peppy Masala
- MAGGI Fusian limited edition Asia Pack comes with __ packs of noodles in it. Fill in the blanks. Answer: 12
- When will the MAGGI Fusian range of noodles be launching on Amazon.in? Answer: Amazon Prime Day 2019
TIGI Quiz :
- Under British rule, Delhi only became the capital of India in 1911. Which city was India’s capital before this? Answer – Calcutta (kolkata)
- The ‘National Institution for Transforming India’ is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals. By which other name is it know? Answer – NITI Aayog
- The first passenger train in India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and ___ in 1853. Fill in the blanks. Answer – Thane
- The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. As of 2019, how many articles does it have? Answer – 449
- In a historic accord, this year’s Republic Day parade has an all-women contingent marching at Rajpath. Which army unit do they belong to? Answer – Assam Rifles
Home Center Quiz :
- Home Centre Offers A Wide Range Of Products For Your Home And Furnishing Needs. Which Of These Products Will You NOT Find At Home Centre? Ans – Footwear
- The Distinct Home Centre Logo Is In Which Color? Ans – Green
- Which Celebrity Chef Is Associated With The Home Centre Brand? Ans – Ranveer Brar
- You Can Now Shop For Home Centre Online On Amazon.In. When Is The Brand Launching On Amazon? Ans – Amazon Prime Day 2019
- Which Of These Benefits/Offers Can You Avail While Shopping For Home Centre Furniture Products On Amazon.In? Ans – All Of These
Galaxy M40 Quiz :
- Which of these color variants is the Samsung Galaxy M40 available in? Ans- All Of The Above
- Which of these phrases is associated with Samsung Galaxy M40? Ans- O My God
- The Samsung Galaxy M40 is powered by which processor? Ans- Snapdragon 675
- Does the Samsung Galaxy M40 support 4k recording? Ans- Yes
- How many lenses does the rear camera of Samsung Galaxy M40 have? Ans- 3
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 11th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019