Love eating Polo? Now buy Rs.5 Polo or Rs.10 Polo mint flavor and stand a chance to win Rs.500 or Rs.1000 Myntra voucher.
How to buy Rs.5 Polo or Rs.10 Polo mint flavor and stand a chance to win Rs.500 or Rs.1000 Myntra voucher? :
1. Visit your nearest grocery store or supermart
2. Buy Rs.5 Polo or Rs.10 Polo mint flavor with the offer mentioned on the wrapper
3. Tear of the wrapper carefully and you will find a 10 digit unique code
4. Now SMS PL <10digitcode> to 9902391200
5. Done !!
Terms and conditions :
- The consumer is required to find the 10-digit lot no. mentioned on the Program Pack.
- This Program is valid only in India except for the state of Tamil Nadu. The Program is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of the Organizer and Nestle India Limited, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and Program agencies and their auditors.)
- Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Program shall individually be referred to as "Participant" and collectively as "Participants”.
- Participation in this Program is purely voluntary and optional. This Program is not valid in conjunction with any other Program. Products also available without this Program. By participating in this Program, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Program is being conducted by the Organizer and sponsored by Nestlé India Limited during the Program Period defined hereinafter.
- Participation is voluntarily. A participant who sends the correct Lot. No. as mentioned on program pack, between 20th November 2022 and 19th December 2022 (hereinafter referred to as the “Program Period”), will be eligible to participate in the program and will get a chance to win Myntra voucher of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) on a purchase of Nestle Polo Rs. 5 pack 12g or Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) on a purchase of Nestle Polo Rs. 10 pack 24g – Mint flavor. Any participation before or after the Program period described above, will be summarily rejected.