Aadhaar Card Misused? Check your Aadhaar Usage History.
Most of us use Aadhaar Card for most of the verification purpose. Sometimes, we have to submit our Aadhaar Card copy as a proof, but what if someone misuses it? Don’t worry, now you can check your Aadhaar Usage History up to 6 months. Just read this post and check the steps of the Aadhaar Usage History.
How to Check your Aadhaar Usage History?
1 . Visit Here
2. Enter your UID and Security Code shown in the image.
3. Click on Generate OTP.
4. Select the type of Authentication record you want. You can select Demographic, Biometric, OTP, Demographic & Biometric, Biometric & OTP, Demographic & OTP or All.
5. Select the date range. You can select up to 6 months.
6. Now, select number of records (Maximum allowed is 50)
7. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile phone.
8. That’s it. Now you’ll get all the required details.
Any query regarding Aadhaar Card? Feel free to comment down below. We will reply asap.