Like always, Paytm never forgets caring Movie lovers and is back with a new offer in collaboration with Cinepolis. Now, you can get flat 100% cashback upto Rs 500 on Second Movie ticket of Cinepolis Theatres. This weekend watch your favourite movies like Jolly LLB2, Ghazi Attack with your friend only on the selected Cinepolis Theatres listed below to avail this offer. Book now!!
>>> Offer Source : Visit here
How to avail this Paytm Cinepolis Offer ?
1 . Visit Paytm here
2 . Login / Register
3. Now, Select Movie on the selected Cinepolis Theatres (listed below) only
- Cinepolis Celebration mall – Amritsar.
- Cinepolis Alpha One – Amritsar.
- CinemaStar High Street Mall Thane – Thane/Mumbai.
- Fun Cinema K Star Mall Chembur – Mumbai.
- Cinepolis City Centre Mall – Mangalore.
- Fun Republic – Chandigarh.
- Fun Cinema TDI Mall Motinagar – New Delhi.
4. Select Your Movie & Seat etc
5. At checkout Apply Promo code- SUMMER to get 100% Cashback (Upto Rs 400) on Second Movie Ticket
6. finally, proceed to checkout and pay via suitable method. Thats it !!
Bingo !! You have successfully grabbed 100% cashback (max upto Rs 400) along with your Movie tickets.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Use Promocode ‘SUMMER’ to get 100% Cashback on the ticket price of one movie ticket, upto Rs. 400 on booking 2 or more tickets.
- This offer is valid only on select* Cinepolis Cinemas and cinemas owned by Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd.
- The maximum Cashback amount that can be earned is Rs. 400.
- If you book tickets for Rs. 200 per ticket, you will receive cashback of Rs. 200.
- If you book tickets for Rs. 500 per ticket, you will receive cashback of Rs. 400.
- If you book tickets for Rs. 800 per ticket, you will receive cashback of Rs. 400.
- This is Valid for limited time period.
- Promocode can be used only once per user during the offer period.
- Please make sure to apply promocode before clicking on “Proceed to Pay”.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful transaction.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.