At dealnloot, we check price graphs, price comparisons, brand name, reviews before posting any deal for you to ensure it is worth. Today, we found another such deal satisfying these criteria. Amazon is selling Tuff Up Whey Plus Protein – 2 kg (Chocolate), 24g protein per serving, made from imported whey at Rs 999 only. One of the feature of this product is – Contains superior quality whey protein isolate and comes with enhanced functionality for maximum performance. Hurry up and grab it now before any change in price happens or the stock runs out.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 6199
Deal Price – Rs 999
Discount – 83%
How to buy Tuff Up Whey Plus Protein – 2 kg (Chocolate), 24g protein per serving, made from imported whey from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Tuff Up Whey Plus Protein – 2 kg (Chocolate), 24g protein per serving, made from imported whey:
- Contains superior quality whey protein isolate and comes with enhanced functionality for maximum performance
- Whey imported from the USA
- Boasts of 24g of high quality protein per serving, making it the perfect choice for achieving all your training goals
- Each serving contains 5.98 gm of BCAA’s and 4.35 gm of Glutamic Acid
- Packed with indispensable amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine which aid in swift muscle recovery during fatigue
- Contains digezyme for easy absorption of protein, does not contain sugar
- Aids in the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, while also being low in fat content – the ideal choice for those who are also worried about calories
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi