We keep hunting deals for you on your favorite products so that you can just sit back, relax, browse Dealnloot and grab all the discounts. Today, in the hunt, our eyes caught (Renewed) Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder (White) being sold at Rs 1007 on your favorite Amazon. This is flat 71% discount. If you have been looking to buy this product, this is the best time to get it. Hurry up as prices of deals we post don’t last long.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 3505
Deal Price – Rs 1007
Discount – 71%
How to buy (Renewed) Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder (White) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of (Renewed) Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder (White):
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or refurbished condition and has been professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier. Box and accessories may be generic
- This product does not require installation
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time, this is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise, if the noise level seems abnormal, please contact brand service center
- Sturdy stainless steel jars for liquidizing, wet /dry grinding and chutney making
- Jar Capacity:1.25 Liter liquidizing jar, 0.8 Liter Wet/Dry grinding jar, 0.3 Liter chutney jar
- 3 speed control with incher for momentary operation
– Posted by Umang Bhardwaj