Hi Dealnlooters, hope you are doing great and enjoying our deals and offers. Let’s present another exciting deal for you. Amazon is offering Pisara Women Khadi Silk Printed Saree, Blue Sari at a superb price of Rs 149 while the MRP is Rs 1849. Isn’t that enticing? To give you a sneak peak into the product, here is one if its features – Care Instructions: Hand Wash. Click on the link in ‘Visit here to buy’ and grab the deal now.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 1849
Deal Price – Rs 149
Discount – 91%
How to buy Pisara Women Khadi Silk Printed Saree, Blue Sari from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Pisara Women Khadi Silk Printed Saree, Blue Sari:
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Saree Fabric : Khadi Silk || Blouse Fabric : Khadi Silk & Saree Length : 5.5 meter , Blouse Size : 0.80 meter
- Saree Color : Rama || Blouse Color : Rama & Work Type : Printed Work , Saree Pallu : Printed Pallu , Finish Type : Soft/Comfort to Wear, Saree Type : Art Silk Saree For Women
- Occasion: Traditional Wear Sarees For Women, Casual Wear Saree, , Sarees For Party Wear, Silk Sarees New Collection
- Wash Care: Hand Wash Only. | Visit our Store for women latest design in Silk sari, Cotton saree, Kalamkari sadi, Georgette saries, Pattu sarres, plain saris, chanderi saarees, banarasi saari, kanchipuram sare, paithani sarees, Mysore art silk Sarees
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
– Posted by Jyoti Prakash