Amazon- Buy Outdoor Bikes Unisex Skoolmate 14-inch Semi- Assembled Bicycle at Rs 1380

 

Amazon- Buy Outdoor Bikes Unisex Skoolmate 14-inch Semi- Assembled Bicycle at Rs 1380

Final savings:

MRP – Rs 2999
Sale – Rs 1380 (After applying 10% instant discount  on SBI credit cards, debit cards)
Discount – 54%

How to buy Outdoor Bikes Unisex Skoolmate 14-inch Semi- Assembled Bicycle at Rs 1380?

1. Visit the Product Page HERE

2. Click on Buy Now.

3. Log in or Sign up for your Amazon account.

4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue

5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue

6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.

7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.

We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting!

Features of Product:
  • Made in cycle city of india, ludhiana punjab. Top quality product made using best available quality metal components. Equipped with finest quality wheels
  • This bicycle is provided in a semi-assembled state in a box. 70% of parts are assembled and the remaining 30% can be assembled by you under expert guidance
  • Frame size: 14 inch, suitable for kids in the age group of 2.5 to 4.5 years

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of