Want to get some freebie like chicken burger etc? Here is an offer where you can get Chicken Kebab burger free via Mc delivery on payment with Visa cards. So, order your free meal now.
Offer source:- Visit here
How to get Chicken Kebab burger free via Mc delivery?
1 . Visit here
2. Select the products who would like to buy
3. Apply the coupon code IS229 at the check out
4. Use your Visa card to make the payment
5. Done. Now wait for delivery
Terms and conditions:-
- Offer valid from March 31, 2020 00:00 GMT – September 30, 2020 23:59 GMT
- Offer Valid on App, Web & Msite
- Offer Applicable on minimum spends of Rs.229
- Offer excluding premium meals
- Offer applicable on regular and advance orders
- Offer can be redeemed by a user once per day
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.