Pharmeasy is one of the best online platform to fulfill your medicine requirements. In partnership with SCB, they have come up with an offer where you can get 10% cashback with your Standard Chartered debit/credit card on a minimum order of Rs 1000. Hurry up!
Offer source:- Visit here
How to get 10% cashback with your Standard Chartered debit/credit card on a minimum order of Rs 1000?
1 . Visit here
2. Login/Signup into your account.
3. Add medicines to your cart worth Rs 1000 or above.
4. Add delivery address.
5. Proceed to pay and complete your payment via Standard Chartered debit/credit card only.
Terms and conditions:-
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank in India.
- Offer: All Standard Chartered credit and debit card clients are eligible for 10% cashback on minimum purchase of INR 1,000 at PharmEasy app and website subject to maximum cashback of INR 200 per client.
- Offer Period: Offer shall commence from 00:01 hours 15 June 2020 and shall extend upto 11:59 hours on 30 June 2020.
- Qualified Customer: The offer is applicable to all Standard Chartered credit/debit card clients.
- Each client will be eligible for 1 transaction during the offer period.
- Each client would be entitled to a maximum cash back of INR 200 during the offer period.
- Non Eligibility: NRE/NRO clients will not be eligible for the cash back.
- Offer Details
- Client has to transact using his/her Standard Chartered credit/debit card only at Pharmeasy mobile application/website.
- To be eligible for the cashback client needs to make minimum transaction size of INR 1,000 on PharmEasy app or website.
- Offer is applicable from 15 June 2020 till 30 June 2020. To qualify for the cashback clients must transact during the offer period.
- Cashback will get posted into eligible credit card client account within 90 days from the end of the offer period.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/promotion of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Communication of the Offer
- The offer will be communicated to eligible clients through emailers and/or SMS on their registered email address or mobile number only.
- General Terms and Conditions
- This is an exclusive offer provided by Standard Chartered Bank. All details regarding the offer are available on the Bank’s website (www.sc.com/in).
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer. The Bank also reserves the right to modify, withdraw or discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Neither anything contained in these terms and conditions, nor shall running this offer be construed as an obligation on the Bank to continue the offer up to the termination/expiry date.
- Participation in this offer is entirely voluntary and it is agreed and understood by the participants that participation shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The offer is non-transferable.
- The offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.
- All disputes under this offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- The Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements of the results of the offer. The qualified customers shall be intimated by the Bank through email only.
- In all matters relating to this offer, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- By participating in the offer, the participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the client due to provision of the offer, shall be to the sole account of the client.