Do you use iMobile App and you have to shop online for grocery items? ICICI is back with an offer where you have to spend Rs 2,000 or more using PayLater for buying grocery online and get a cashback of Rs 100 into your PayLater account. Hurry up!
Offer source:- Visit here
How to spend Rs 2,000 or more using PayLater for buying grocery online and get a cashback of Rs 100 into your PayLater account?
1 . Buy Grocery items worth Rs 2000 or above from any Online Grocery site
2. Proceed to pay
3. Enter your PayLater UPI ID ([email protected]) in the merchant’s checkout page and approve the collect request by logging in to iMobile.
4. Select ‘PayLater’ after logging in to ICICI Internet Banking and pay using OTP on your registered mobile number
Terms and conditions:-
- Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean all customers who currently have their PayLater account activated on iMobile/internet banking or ICICI Bank pockets application.
- “Offer” shall mean Rs. 100 cashback provided by ICICI Bank to first 5000 Customers on single order value purchase of Products worth Rs. 2000 or more using PayLater, during the Offer Period.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from June 10 to June 30, 2020 both days inclusive.
- “PayLater” shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the PayLater Customer(s), which enables the eligible PayLater Customer(s) to make payments for purchases made on third party merchant websites and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible PayLater Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- “Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the PayLater as available at icicibank.com.
- “Products” shall mean the groceries and other items and related services thereof, offered by select third party merchants on their website or mobile application.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction is either not completed or where it has taken place, it has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the third party merchant or ICICI Bank.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- All Customers who have successfully spent Rs. 2000 or more in a single order using ICICI Bank PayLater for purchasing the Products on third party merchant website or mobile application, will get a cashback worth Rs. 100 credited in their respective PayLater account on or before 31st August 2020.
- Offer is valid only on first 5000 orders placed through third party merchant websites or mobile application during the Offer Period.
- Offer is valid only once per Customer during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Products provided under the Offer.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to ICICI Bank by writing an e-mail to digitalcreditse[email protected]
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use (or otherwise) of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products must be resolved with the concerned third party merchant without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of PayLater.
- This Offer may not be available on Products of any third party merchant website(s), at ICICI Bank’s sole discretion.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.