Do you want to pay by scanning QR codes in shop, malls etc? Freecharge is back with an offer where you have to scan any QR and Pay with Freecharge UPI to get 5% cashback. Hurry up!
Offer source:- Visit here
How to scan any QR and Pay with Freecharge UPI to get 5% cashback?
1 . Visit here
2 . Login/ Signup into your account.
3. Register with Freecharge UPI, Link your bank account
4. Scan any QR code and pay using FreeCharge UPI
5. Done. Enjoy cashback to your account
Terms and conditions:-
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to do Scan QR, Bank transfer, Online merchant payment using FreeCharge UPI to get the cashback. The customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with a bank account linked to it. UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android App
- This offer is valid on 1st ever UPI transaction on Freecharge app.
- The customer shall receive 5% cashback upto Rs.15 in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- Valid once per user Scan QR or Money transfer or Merchant payment done from Freecharge handle to any Destination UPIId/Account.
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- This campaign is valid form 1st Jan to 28th Feb 2021
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any FreeCharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- FreeCharge reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- In case of any disputes, FreeCharge decision shall be final
- This offer is also subject to Freecharge Terms & Conditions available on the FreeCharge website
- For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]